Saturday, June 23, 2012

Real thoughts about getting older

Welcome to my blog! The fact that I just celebrated my 61st birthday makes this extra special. I promise that my topics will not be solely focused on the experiences of being a 'senior citizen'. However, I am interested in what our true feelings are regarding getting older. Most of us are mature enough to be thankful for our lives and experiences. Most of us have embraced a belief system that works perfectly for us. Now having said all of that, how do we honestly feel about the changes, good and not so good, that are a natural part of the aging process. You do not have to be over the age of 50 to make comments. I began to notice changes in both my body and level of maturity when I turned 30. This forum is also open to both men and women.
So, let's talk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment